Plasma Pen Therapy
This non-invasive beauty treatment can improve the appearance of a range of skin concerns, including wrinkles and lines, stretch marks, and acne scars.
The treatment uses a hand-held device that generates plasma where visible smoke is produced as a result of the sublimating process. Sublimation is the physical term for the shift from solid to gas. The device heats the dermis in the targeted area, which begins to shed post-treatment, allowing new fresher skin to form. At the same time, new collagen begins to form. There is no formation of electricity and no thermal damage.
- Eyelid tightening (including lower eyelids and excess upper eyelid skin)
- Removal of skin imperfections (including skin tags and sunspots)
- Improving the appearance of acne scars
- Diminishing stretch marks
- Tightening loose stomach skin after pregnancy
- Smoothing signs of aging such as lines and wrinkles
- Face-lift and neck-lift