IV Drip Therapy, also known as intravenous therapy, is the administration of delivering nutrients and hydration directly into the bloodstream for immediate absorption and use by the body .It is the fastest way to deliver nutrients throughout the body, because it bypasses the digestive system and goes directly into the organs, resulting in a 90-100% absorption rate.
Our IV Nutrient Infusion formulas:
Relief! Minimize bloating, irritability, abdominal discomfort & lower back pain!
Calcium Chloride|Magnesium Chloride|Multivitamin Complex|Hydroxocobalamin
Cognition! Improve cognitive function, information processing, learning & memory!
Folic Acid w/B12 | L- Taurine | Alpha-Lipoic Acid
GET UP & GO
Boost! Burns fat, feel energized & boost your metabolism!
Contains: Multivitamin Complex|Amino Blend.
Be Well! Boost your immune system, feel better faster
Contains: Ascorbic Acid|Multivitamin Complex|Zinc Chloride
Glow! Fight acne, wrinkles, tired skin from inside out
Contains: Ascorbic Acid |Multivitamin Complex|Biotin
Wellness! The “Gold Standard” for overall wellness
Contains: Magnesium Chloride|Dexapanthenol|Thiamine|Riboflavin-5-Phos|Pyridoxine HCL|Niacinamide|Calcium Gluconate|Hydroxocobalamin|Ascorbic Acid
Clarity! Mental Clarity + Anti-aging Support.
Contains: Nicontinamide Adenine Dinculceotide
Rehydrate! Hydrate and combat fatigue from dehydration.
Contains: Ascobic Acid|Multivitamin Complex|Mineral Blend
Relief! Ease Hangover headache, nausea & dehydration.
Contains: Ondansetron|Multivitamin Complex|Mineral Blend
RECOVERY & PERFORMANCE
Enhance! Decrease recovery time & enhance your performance
Ascorbic Acid|Multivitamin Complex|Amino Blend|Mineral Blend
IV Drip Therapy Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is IV Drip Therapy?
IV Drip Therapy is a procedure that involves administering nutrients into your body through your veins. With IV Drip Therapy, your body receives the nutrients directly into the bloodstream. This bypasses the digestive system, which would otherwise lower the amount of nutrients your body can absorb. The nutrients are then instantly available, so your body can absorb 100% of what it needs before passing along the rest to your kidneys to be flushed out.
2. Why do I need IV Drip Therapy?
- Cardiovascular Health – IV Drip therapy can aid in the upkeep of your cardiovascular system and improved function in your cardiovascular health.
- Ease anxiety & promote relaxation – In addition to providing you with more energy, IV Drip Therapy can make you feel more at ease. Magnesium sulfate is an electrolyte that helps lower blood pressure and also may help calm your feelings of anxiety, promote a good night’s sleep, relaxes your muscles, supports immune function, prevent migraines and other types of headaches.
- Increase your energy levels – IV Drip Therapy in form of IV Vitamin Therapy can also provide your body with a natural boost of energy. Nutrients like amino acids can help you replace the constant need for coffee, soda, and other caffeinated drinks that can otherwise flood your body with unnecessary sugar.
- Promote weight loss – It’s no secret that losing weight can be hard. Sometimes you need an aid and that’s why many people turn to IV Drip Therapy to boost their weight loss efforts. It is effective & safe.
- Cure hangover symptoms – Not only are hangovers painful and annoying, but they are also associated with poor job performance and conflict at work. Thankfully, IV Drip Therapy (IV Hydration) helps quickly resolve common hangover symptoms, such as dehydration, headaches or muscle aches, brain fog or fatigue, excessive thirst, nausea, vomiting or stomach pain.
- Can help treat certain nutrient deficiencies – IV Drip Therapy (IV nutrient therapy) is an effective solution for people with nutrient deficiencies. As earlier explained, the nutrients in question are administered directly into one’s blood stream without having to go through digestion.
3. Is IV Drip Therapy safe?
All of our IV Drip formulas are FDA-approved and go through high levels of testing. All IVs are administered professionally by our therapists.
4. Are there any IV Drip Therapy side-effects?
Side effects from an IV drip are generally non-existent or very mild. On occasion, you may experience some discomfort, bruising, itching, inflammation, or redness at or around the site of injection, and this could last from a few minutes to several days. However, true allergic reactions are extremely rare.
5. How often should I get IV Drip Therapy?
The frequency of IV Drip Therapy is determined on a patient-by-patient basis. We take a customized approach to suit your individual needs. For preventative health and wellness, we recommend two IV drips per month to help balance out any vitamin deficiencies.
6. Does IV Drip Therapy hurt?
Everyone’s pain tolerance is different, but on average it is minor and easily tolerable!