HydraFacials and Traditional Facials may have quite a bit in common but they’re essentially different! To curb unnecessary lengthiness, we are going to drive straight into some frequently asked questions to distinguish between the two procedures.
What does the Traditional Facial entail?
What is the HydraFacial process?
Step 1: Your skin is exfoliated and cleansed with a small tool, followed by a gentle acid peel to remove any remaining debris in the pores.
Step 2: Your skin pores then undergo a painless extraction process.
Step 3: Finally, the skin is nourished with an antioxidant-rich serum.
What makes a HydraFacial superior to a Traditional Facial?
· A HydraFacial will minimize dark spots which is not likely with a Traditional Facial.
· In case you have fine lines, a HydraFacial will significantly blur them which isn’t the same expected effect from a Traditional Facial.
In a nutshell, a HydraFacial adds the proven results of microdermabrasion to the nourishing benefits of a traditional facial to gently extract impurities from your face while removing dead skin cells from its surface.
Other important HydraFacial facts
· It is advisable to get one HydraFacial per month but the exact frequency is dependent on the state of your skin and best prescribed by the Specialist.
· HydraFacials require zero downtime! You can even apply makeup and go about your day immediately following treatment.
· The HydraFacial Treatment takes between 15 – 30 minutes.
Please feel free to share this with anyone that it could benefit.
Copyright (C) 2022 RefineUg. All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.
GF4, Block B – Forest Mall, Lugogo Bypass